Friday, November 5

Praise for The Sarah Harrison Chronicles

This email made me very happy! 
Hi there, I have been following your exploits for the last few weeks and think it is reputable what you are trying to achieve.
Somewhere inside every human being we know we are the odd ones out in this world, but still continue with our monotonous day to day existence and never just taking one step back to see what we are doing. Your news making and blog has made me stop and rethink my life and what we are doing to the earth by our continues consumption and waste.
Okay, I'm done showing off now. 

Thank you to everyone who visits and supports this blog!  

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! Thank you for inspiring me to do it!! :-) I have a link to your blog ------->

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. That is what makes blogging so worthwhile :)

    You should also join "NetworkedBlogs" a Facebook group as it will automatically circulate all your blog entries to you Facebook friends list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Thanks Jackie! :-) I'll do that!

    ReplyDelete