Saturday, January 22

All I want for my birthday...

January 24th is my 25th birthday! Instead of  birthday presents I am asking for donations to PETA! PETA does truly amazing work around the world, and they need our support! Please consider donating to this amazing cause for my birthday! Click here to donate



Thanks to my amazing friends and family, I have already collected almost $300 but I would like to reach my goal of $500 by the end of the day tomorrow! 


Because I have the most wonderful friends (Kate, Avz, Ash - that's you!) I  also get to enjoy vegan birthday cake, courtesy of The Greenside Cafe! This vegetarian restaurant in the heart of Greenside provides an amazing menu that everyone can enjoy! My friends treated me to dinner at the The Greenside Cafe for my birthday, and everyone loved the food! Click here to view their menu

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear cute lil animal rights activist, Happy Birthday to you...

    WoooHoo.

    Hip, Hip, Woof
    Hip, Hip, Woof

    Have a awesome day and all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much love! I hope you are doing well! Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to everyone who donated for my birthday, I was able to reach my goal of raising $500 for PETA! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete