Sunday, February 13

Happy Valentine's Day


Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Whether you believe it is a hallmark construct or Cupid's birthday, there is no reason not to give the gift of life! Please consider donating blood in honour of Valentine's Day! SANBS only has 2.6 days of blood stocks left. Click here

Another wonderful thing that you can do to save a life this Valentine's Day is not eat animals. It does, after all, fall on Meat Free Monday! Click here
Whatever you do this Valentine's Day, you should definitely give your loved ones some PETA Presents! With PETA, you can give a customized Valentine's Day gift! Click here

'I am going to be Cupid, and I am going to shoot my sparrow at unsuspecting victims, and they are going to get hit and say "I'm in love! I was hit by Cupid's Sparrow." Funny little bird, but he gets the job done.' - Michael Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment